- Grape seed extract
- Red Clover Extract
- Horny Goat Weed Extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Georgi
- Tongkat ali extract
- Olive leaf extract
- Hypericum Extractive
- Geranium extract
- Hawthorn Leaf Extract
- Papaya leaf extract
Hawthorn Leaf Extract
- [Specification] : : 0.8%, 1.2% Eleutheroside(B+E) by HPLC
[Type] : Hawthorn Leaf Extract
[Form] : Powder
[Specification] : 0.8%, 1.2% Eleutheroside(B+E) by HPLC
[Part] : Leaf
[Extraction Type] : Solvent Extraction
[Packaging] : Drum
[Place of Origin] : China (Mainland)
[Spec] : Vitexin 2% HPLC
[Packaging & Delivery]
[Packaging Detail] : Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside
[Pharmacological function] :
- Improving the tolerability of mycardium to hypoxia and act against cardiac infarct like propanolol.
- Dilating coronary artery and improving the vitality of myocardium
- Decreasing blood lipids, blood pressure and the cerebral vascular resistance.
- Act against arrhythmia, expecially atrial or ventricular premature beats, but have no effect on effect on atrial fibrillation.
- Significantly suppress the platelet aggregation induced by collagen.